mercredi 16 avril 2014
mercredi 10 novembre 2010
"Particular for Nuke will move you immediately into a powerful and creative
workflow. Particular is used widely in motion pictures such as Spider Man 3, Terminator:
Salvation and Angels & Demons and in TV shows like
Lost. Its realistic natural effects have long solved common visual effects challenges, like photo-realistic
rain, snow, clouds, smoke trails and sparks.
Steve Wright, master trainer for Nuke and VFX compositing, comments, "At last, Red Giant has closed the particle system gap for NUKE by introducing Trapcode Particular for NUKE. After years as the definitive particle system for Adobe After Effects, a 64-bit version has been ported to NUKE to add photorealistic particle effects to NUKE's palette. Particular for NUKE is an absolutely essential addition to any serious visual effects studio.""
lundi 21 décembre 2009
Autodesk® Smoke® software is a comprehensive solution for online editing and creative finishing. Smoke provides real-time, mixed-resolution interactivity for many types of editorial finishing work and client-supervised sessions. Smoke is now available as a software-only application for Apple® Mac OS® X operating system.
Easily handle a variety of projects―film, commercials, long-form episodics, bumpers, and promos―on a single system. In an era of project-based billing and increasingly complex client demands, your editing and finishing system software needs to do more―more efficiently.
Core features of Autodesk Smoke include:
- A powerful 64-bit architecture
- Superior tools for conforming, editing, audio, paint, character generation, graphic design, and visual effects creation
- Autodesk Modular Keyer, Master Keyer, and Colour Warper™ technologies
- Batch procedural compositing environment enabling logical, more efficient workflows (available in Autodesk® Smoke® Advanced software)
- Support for streaming media formats: Panasonic® P2 MXF files, Avid DNxHD® codecs, Apple® QuickTime® media (ProRes on the Mac® operating system), and RED file formats
Get more details about Autodesk Smoke features.
Explore the latest developments in Autodesk Smoke 2010 editing and finishing software.
lundi 4 mai 2009
Comme l'indique le post sur 64bit.fr, le logiciel MysticThumbs permet
d'afficher vos documents PSD, TGA, SGI et j'en passe sous forme de
vignettes dans l'explorateur de Windows.
Infos et lien ici : http://blog.64bit.fr/post/TGA-PSD-SGI-thumnails-dans-Windows